Wednesday, August 25, 2010

OMG, Tracy Warner doesn't like me

I don't subscribe to the JG anymore, so I didn't know until someone told me this morning that Mark GiaQuinta's best friend, Tracy Warner was already bad mouthing me. He referred to disparaging remarks I've made in this blog about Wendy and most of the current board. I should thank Tracy for calling attention to my blog and invite anyone who cares, to read it.

I haven't deleted anything I've posted since the last election. The blog represents a counterpoint to the self serving drivel coming from the JG and FWCS. By the way Tracy, it was Karen Frisco who recently pointed out that all the "LEAD" school were in the high poverty area south of Coliseum. And it's also Karen, the chief FWCS apologist, who's been telling us for years how difficult it is to turn an urban district around. In fact the "FWCS can't be fixed" blog was a direct response to one of Karen's columns telling us how nothing has worked to turn urban schools around.

9 comments:

Code Blue Schools said...

Disgusted-

My apologies, but I thought it would be best to remove your your comment regarding Mr. Warner. As hard as it is to listen to the jaded opinions of the JG, it's better to stay away from
personal issues.

Evert Mol

Phil Marx said...

Evert, do you have a link to the story? I searched, but could not find it.

Anyway, congratulations on the endorsement. Being opposed by Warner should really help boost your credibility.

Code Blue Schools said...

Phil-

It was published Aug. 24. Go to the JG web site (forwayne.com), click on opinions, editorials and you should see it under "Skillman Positioned for 2012".

Two years ago they tried to paint me as a racist, so this was actually pretty mild.

gadfly said...

The easy way to Tracy Warner's bad mouth is here:

http://tinyurl.com/3yqnko5

Anonymous said...

so, just out of curiousity, what kind of an agenda will you have if you were to be voted onto the FWCS board?

~Jennifer

Code Blue Schools said...

Jennifer- My agenda would be to see what we can do in K-3, to see what we can accomplish in a LEAD or similar elementary school getting kids to read at grade level by the end of the third grade. It looks like we need to get at least 80% proficiency across the district to have a chance for FWCS kids to compete with kids in the suburban districts. I don't know what's possible but we need to find out since the quality of the middle schools and high schools depends largely on what happens by the end of grade three.

The truth shall set you free...... said...

Mr. Mol...please do not lose any sleep over Tracy Warner. I for one am so delighted to see so many people sign up to run. Myself and quite a few of my family and friends will only vote to retain Mr Brown....the rest of them?? F-O-R-G-E-T it. I also had a message last night that the Indiana Supreme court is allowing the Elmhurst lawsuit to go to court. I didn't see that in the JG this morning?! hmmmm

Code Blue Schools said...

The court has finally found a judge to hear the case. It may finally get to court so we can see why FWCS has been stalling for so long.

No problem with Mr. Warner. My recommendation would be not to vote for anyone the JG or the teachers' union endorses for school board.

Anonymous said...

I come to realize Fort Wayne can't be fixed! We would literally better to burn this city to the ground and rebuild. Fort Wayne is a city that dying and doesn't realize it. Those in the spotlight talk a good talk, but can't walk the walk. Die Fort Wayne Die!